Yamaha YFL 412 Flute
The Yamaha YFL 412 Flute is classed as a intermediate flute, it has a solid silver body tube and a solid silver headjoint. With the same precision design as the 212 this flute offers a richer sound with more projection.
- Solid Silver Headjoint
- Solid Silver Body Tube
- Closed holes
- Offset G, E mechanism
- Thickened key posts for improved durability
- Instrument is supplied in a sturdy plastic case with carrying handle & case cover and includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
Established in 1987, and named after Torakusu Yamaha, the ever popular brand, 'Yamaha' have had a renowned history of quality, reliability and artistic excellence in the field of instrument making. Yamaha instruments are durable and well built, enabling players to create attractive and responsive sounds, excellent projection and even intonation. Yamaha have a vast range of instruments to their name from beginner to professional models, it is through their design processes that they continue to develop, evolving to suit the musicians needs incorporating different technologies in order to stay at the forefront of instrument making.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.