Returns Procedure – UK & EU Web Orders and Telesales
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Goods purchased online from www.clarinetandflute.com can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (Reeds, mouthpieces etc).
Please print and complete returns document found here: Return Document and include it inside your package.
1. You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
2. In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
3. All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
4. Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
5. The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
We aim process refunds 24 hours of receipt. If you do not see your original payment method credited within ten days please contact us.
Please send all returns to the following address:
Clarinet & Flute London, 26 Stamford St, London SE1 9LQ
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at email@example.com or 0207 620 6099.