Yamaha YFL 212 Flute
FREE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE ON THIS FLUTE
The Yamaha 212 flute is Yamaha's latest development in student flutes it has taken over from the ever popular 211 and is an ideal flute for any beginner flautist. The 212’s design and play ability allows players to start on a flute that will allow them to progress. Offering a Split E mechanism makes that top E easier to play.
The Yamaha 212 is one of the most desired student flutes on the market, with a lip plate that has been created specifically for beginners. This design encourages proper breath control & embouchure building. The main body of the flute has been carefully constructed with keys placed for maximum balance & an easy playing experience.
- Silver plated throughout
- Closed holes
- Offset G, E mechanism
- Thickened key posts for improved durability
- Instrument is supplied in a sturdy plastic case with carrying handle & case cover and includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
Established in 1887, and named after Torakusu Yamaha, the ever popular brand, 'Yamaha' have had a renowned history of quality, reliability and artistic excellence in the field of instrument making. Yamaha instruments are durable and well built, enabling players to create attractive and responsive sounds, excellent projection and even intonation. Yamaha have a vast range of instruments to their name from beginner to professional models, it is through their design processes that they continue to develop, evolving to suit the musicians needs incorporating different technologies in order to stay at the forefront of instrument making.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.