Yamaha YCL CSGIII-HL Bb Clarinet
The YCL CSGIII-HL Bb clarinet from Yamaha features Hamilton gold plated keys. The combination of brass and gold makes this a durable warm material to work with. The hard case with fabric case cover provides versatile protection to your clarinet as well as allowing plenty of storage for reeds, music and accessories.
This clarinet from Yamaha is an ideal choice for a professional player looking for something a little different. With Hamilton gold plated keys, the same plating made famous by the Hamilton Watch co. who used the same plating process in their 1950-70’s watch casings, the golden yellow colour achieved brings warmth and incredible durability to the instrument rivalling the silver plated standard model.
A new barrel design different from the CSG-II, presents wider walls and a shortening of 1.5mm. This creates a deeper tonal colour whilst creating a slightly more resistant playing experience, perfect for allowing you to be in control of the instrument; these features aide the projection and wide dynamic range that this instrument is capable of. With redesigned positioning of the tone holes and bell it has secured intonation and improved the playing experience and expression.
- Professional Series Bb Clarinet
- Key: Bb
- 65 mm barrel
- Grenadilla body
- Thick walled bell
- Cork and leather pads
- Newly designed tone holes
- Ergonomically designed Hamilton gold-plated keywork
- Newly shaped E Flat lever
- Silver-plated ligature and mouthpiece cap
- Low E & F correction key (Special order only)
This instrument is made of a CITES Appendix II listed material. To see what this means for you click here.
Established in 1887, and named after Torakusu Yamaha, the ever popular brand, 'Yamaha' have had a renowned history of quality, reliability and artistic excellence in the field of instrument making. Yamaha instruments are durable and well built, enabling players to create attractive and responsive sounds, excellent projection and even intonation. Yamaha have a vast range of instruments to their name from beginner to professional models, it is through their design processes that they continue to develop, evolving to suit the musicians needs incorporating different technologies in order to stay at the forefront of instrument making.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.