Yamaha YCL-681II Eb Clarinet
The Yamaha YCL-681II Eb Clarinet is made from hand selected grenadilla wood with silver plated keys. Offering excellent value for money, the 681II is an ideal instrument for doubling players who are looking for an excellent, reliable professional instrument.
This clarinet is made from a one piece grenadilla body and has individually hand-tapered and undercut tone holes. By doing this, the tone quality, response and intonation are optimised. On top of these qualities, the hand adjusted tone holes allow for a perfect fit, giving a clear and focused sound.
Presented in a wooden case and leather case cover with an Eb 4C mouthpiece, silver plated ligature and cap you can start enjoying this instrument right away.
- Key: Eb
- 42 mm barrel
- Grenadilla body
- Silver-plated keys
- Silver-plated ligature and mouthpiece cap
- Fixed Thumb-rest
- Boehm system
- Yamaha ECL4C Mouthpiece
- Keys Type - 17 Keys, 6 Rings
- Silver-plated silver keys
- Key - Eb
- Tapered tone holes with hand-tapered undercut
This instrument is made of a CITES Appendix II listed material. To see what this means for you click here.
Established in 1987, and named after Torakusu Yamaha, the ever popular brand, 'Yamaha' have had a renowned history of quality, reliability and artistic excellence in the field of instrument making. Yamaha instruments are durable and well built, enabling players to create attractive and responsive sounds, excellent projection and even intonation. Yamaha have a vast range of instruments to their name from beginner to professional models, it is through their design processes that they continue to develop, evolving to suit the musicians needs incorporating different technologies in order to stay at the forefront of instrument making.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.