Yamaha YCL-631II Eb Alto Clarinet
The Yamaha YCL-631II Eb Alto Clarinet is made from selected grenadilla wood with silver plated keys and bell. Made with a 2 piece body and metal inner tenon sleeves, which improves the seal and tonal resonance. This clarinet is a fantastic example of a professional Alto which has been carefully handcrafted. The ball joint key connectors allow you to easily assemble the clarinet and reduces chance of damage at such a delicate part of the instrument.
The 631II has straight tone holes that are undercut by hand for precision leading to consistent, uniform response throughout the instruments range is possible. Presented in a wooden case to transport your clarinet with specific space for all your accessories and complete with a 4C Yamaha mouthpiece, silver plated ligature and cap you have all you need to begin enjoying this fabulous sounding instrument.
- Key: Eb
- Grenadilla body
- 19keys, 7 covered finger holes
- Silver-plated keys and bell
- Silver-plated ligature and mouthpiece cap
- Fixed Thumb-rest
- Boehm system
- ACL4C Mouthpiece
- Straight tone holes with tapered undercut
- Keys Type - 19 keys, 7 covered finger holes
Established in 1987, and named after Torakusu Yamaha, the ever popular brand, 'Yamaha' have had a renowned history of quality, reliability and artistic excellence in the field of instrument making. Yamaha instruments are durable and well built, enabling players to create attractive and responsive sounds, excellent projection and even intonation. Yamaha have a vast range of instruments to their name from beginner to professional models, it is through their design processes that they continue to develop, evolving to suit the musicians needs incorporating different technologies in order to stay at the forefront of instrument making.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.