Yamaha YCL-622II Bb Bass Clarinet to low C
The Yamaha YCL-622II Bb Bass Clarinet is a top of the range professional bass clarinet with a range extending to low C. This instrument is crafted and finished by hand by Yamaha's master craftsmen. With powerful projection, warm tone and extremely accurate intonation, this is a beautifully balanced instrument. Each tone hole has been undercut by hand and shape to its individual specification. This particular model has spent some time on our shop floor and has picked up some small marks to the top of the crook. These marks are luckily superficial and have no effect on the playability or intonation of the instrument.
The silver plated keywork has leather pads fitted throughout. A silver plated bell adds to the professional look and feel of this instrument. This is all encased in a surprisingly compactly designed hard case, which has plenty of space for accessories whilst keeping your clarinet secure during transit. There is a Yamaha 4C mouthpiece supplied alongside a silver plated ligature and mouthpiece cap. A good set up to get you started!
- Professional Series Bb Bass Clarinet
- Key: Bb, Range to low C
- Two piece Grenadilla body
- 24keys, 7 covered finger holes
- Boehm System
- BCL4C Mouthpiece
- Silver-plated keys and bell
- Silver-plated ligature and mouthpiece cap
This instrument is made of a CITES Appendix II listed material. To see what this means for you click here.
Established in 1987, and named after Torakusu Yamaha, the ever popular brand, 'Yamaha' have had a renowned history of quality, reliability and artistic excellence in the field of instrument making. Yamaha instruments are durable and well built, enabling players to create attractive and responsive sounds, excellent projection and even intonation. Yamaha have a vast range of instruments to their name from beginner to professional models, it is through their design processes that they continue to develop, evolving to suit the musicians needs incorporating different technologies in order to stay at the forefront of instrument making.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.