Yamaha YCL-255S Bb Clarinet
The Yamaha YCL-255S Bb Clarinet is an excellent choice for beginners. The 255S is a good quality instrument and is perfect for someone looking to begin their musical journey. This clarinet, designed with the beginner in mind has been created to adapt to different player’s needs. The adjustable thumb rest will move to fit different hands sizes and adjust as you grow with your instrument to maintain ease and comfort whilst playing. With silver plated keys and the removal of the metal ring the clarinet is a lighter, powerful and resilient instrument.
Made out of durable ABS resin in a matte finish that resembles the grain of wood but without the weight or expense. This clarinet is incredibly responsive with all the elements of Yamaha's high end clarinets, such as the bell and barrel design which helps produce a focused tone, with immediate response that can be created from the very first notes.
You’ll get everything you need to get started in your gig bag style case….when you first start playing you’ll probably break your reeds more regularly, so head on over to our selection of reeds and get stocked up!!
- Matte ABS resin Body
- Silver-plated Keys
- Key: Bb
- Keys - 17 Keys, 6 Rings
- Barrel length 65mm
- Bladder pads
- Ergonomic Adjustable Thumb-rest
- Boehm System
- Straight tone holes with tapered undercut
- Instrument is supplied with a CL-4C mouthpiece, nickel ligature and a plastic mouthpiece cap
Established in 1887, and named after Torakusu Yamaha, the ever popular brand, 'Yamaha' have had a renowned history of quality, reliability and artistic excellence in the field of instrument making. Yamaha instruments are durable and well built, enabling players to create attractive and responsive sounds, excellent projection and even intonation. Yamaha have a vast range of instruments to their name from beginner to professional models, it is through their design processes that they continue to develop, evolving to suit the musicians needs incorporating different technologies in order to stay at the forefront of instrument making.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.