Yamaha Artist Model YCL-SE Bb Clarinet
The Yamaha Artist Model YCL-SE Bb Clarinet is at the flagship of Yamaha’s professional range. This model keeps the fundamental concepts of the SE series clarinets of warm, rich, expressive tone but with its new bell and tone hole concepts for greater projection, improved tonal quality and heightened resonance an innovative clarinet suitable for the widest range of musical settings is created.
This showstopper clarinet has been designed with the modern clarinettist in mind allowing you to be able to concentrate more fully on performance; with a refined mechanism that is perfect for any technically demanding piece. This clarinets enhanced playability comes in the redesigned left-hand Eb lever, a left-hand F/C key linkage mechanism, making it possible to achieve smooth operation for each and every player and an original Yamaha low register compensation system to solve the intonation problems that often occur with low F and E.
Originality shines through with a special rose gold initial plate adding a unique touch to this high quality instrument. A hard leather bound case and case cover presents this instrument beautifully whist providing the utmost protection and flexibility for transportation and storage.
- Key – Bb
- Key types - 18 Keys, 6 Rings
- Adjustable Thumb-rest
- Boehm System
- Grenadilla Body
- Keys - Silver-plated (Key posts, joint rings and thumb tubes: Rose gold plated)
- 4CM Mouthpiece
- A pink gold plated initial plate
- Enhanced / refined mechanism
- The key posts, joint rings and thumb tubes are plated in elegant pink gold.
- New bell and barrel designs
- Raised tone holes
- Case and Case Cover
Established in 1887, and named after Torakusu Yamaha, the ever popular brand, 'Yamaha' have had a renowned history of quality, reliability and artistic excellence in the field of instrument making. Yamaha instruments are durable and well built, enabling players to create attractive and responsive sounds, excellent projection and even intonation. Yamaha have a vast range of instruments to their name from beginner to professional models, it is through their design processes that they continue to develop, evolving to suit the musicians needs incorporating different technologies in order to stay at the forefront of instrument making.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.