Vandoren V21 Bb Clarinet Reeds Box of 10
Vandoren V21 Bb reeds incorporate the conical shaped design of the 56 Rue Lepic reed together with a V12 profile. Vandoren call this the sonic design. This combination of design features help players to produce warm, responsive tones. It makes all registers of the clarinet more accessible with a lovely depth to the sound and excellent projection. V21 reeds enable players to execute large interval leaps more efficiently, with an even and rich tone. After the success of this reed for clarinet Vandoren have now brought out the V21 for Bass Clarinet. Why not pop into the store to try a V21 and see if its the sound for you.
- Strengths available 2.5, 3, 3.5, 3.5+, 4,
- Tip Thickness 0.10mm (0.0040 inch)
- Heel Thickness 3.25mm (0.128inch)
- Box of 10
Established in 1905 (Paris) and founded by clarinetist, Eugène Van Doren, Vandoren Paris are a world renowned brand specialising in clarinet and saxophone reeds, mouthpieces, ligatures and other accessories. Vandoren combine innovative designs with state of the art machinery (using engineering tolerance below 1/100th of a millimetre) to produce products of outstanding quality.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.