Vandoren V12 Eb Clarinet Reeds
Vandoren V12 Eb clarinet reeds are made from cane tube and the design of the V12 incorporates a thicker heel/tip and longer palette. This combination of design features results in more of the reed vibrating. It helps players to produce a warm, rich and powerful sound together with more attack and articulation. The thicker tip on this reed can help extend the life of the reed. V12 reeds are constructed with same diameter cane that's used for alto saxophone reeds.
If you are a fan of the V12 on standard Bb clarinet, its definitely worth giving these a go on the Eb. The rich tone really fills the room and also cuts through on those all important solos
- Available in strengths 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4
- Tip Thickness 0.10mm (0.0040 inch)
- Heel Thickness 3.15mm (0.124 inch)
- Box of 10
Established in 1905 (Paris) and founded by clarinetist, Eugène Van Doren, Vandoren Paris are a world renowned brand specialising in clarinet and saxophone reeds, mouthpieces, ligatures and other accessories. Vandoren combine innovative designs with state of the art machinery (using engineering tolerance below 1/100th of a millimetre) to produce products of outstanding quality.
Here at the Vibe we stock all 4 of the Vandoren clarinet reeds: Traditional, V12, 56 Rue Lepic and V21. Why not pop in and try a couple out.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.