Vandoren V12 Bb Clarinet Reeds Box of 10
Vandoren V12 Bb Clarinet reeds are made from cane tube with the same diameter as those used for alto saxophone reeds. The design of the V12 has a thicker heel and tip and longer palette than those of the Traditional. This combination of design features results in more of the reed vibrating, aiding players to produce warm, rich and powerful tones together with more articulation. The thicker tip increases the life span of the reed as well as giving the sound more attack. The addition of the 3.5+ strength gives a smaller and more specific grading meaning reeds tend to be more consistent in the same strength level.
- Available in strengths 2.5, 3, 3.5, 3.5+, 4, 5, 5+
- All-rounder reed good for classical and jazz players
- Thick cut reed
- Thicker tip for better sound and longevity
Established in 1905 (Paris) and founded by clarinetist, Eugène Van Doren, Vandoren Paris are a world renowned brand specialising in clarinet and saxophone reeds, mouthpieces, ligatures and other accessories. Vandoren combine innovative designs with state of the art machinery (using engineering tolerance below 1/100th of a millimetre) to produce products of outstanding quality.
Here at the Vibe we stock all 4 of the Vandoren clarinet reeds: Traditional, V12, 56 Rue Lepic and V21. Why not pop in and try a couple out.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.