Vandoren Traditional Bb Clarinet Reeds Box of 10
The Traditional is also available for Bass clarinet, Contra-Bass Clarinet, Eb Clarinet and Eb Alto Clarinet so if you are a doubler and like the reed you can use them across your range.
- Strengths available 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4
- Versatile reed perfect for any player, beginner to professional
- Tip Thickness 0.09mm (0.0035 inch)
- Heel Thickness 2.8mm (0.110 inch)
Established in 1905 (Paris) and founded by clarinetist, Eugène Van Doren, Vandoren Paris are a world renowned brand specialising in clarinet and saxophone reeds, mouthpieces, ligatures and other accessories. Vandoren combine innovative designs with state of the art machinery (using engineering tolerance below 1/100th of a millimetre) to produce products of outstanding quality.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.