Vandoren Traditional Bass Clarinet Reed - Single
Vandoren Traditional Bass Clarinet reeds are an extremely popular choice worldwide and suited to all styles of playing. Vandoren Traditional reeds help players produce responsive, rich and full tones throughout the range of the instrument, together with ease of articulation. They give an especially excellent pianissimo attack, even in the higher register. Being extremely flexible they are great for both legato and staccato interval jumps. Great for any player and often recommended by teachers.
The Traditional is also available for Bb clarinet, Contra-Bass Clarinet, Eb Clarinet and Eb Alto Clarinet so if you are a doubler and like the reed you can use them across your range.
- Strengths available 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4
- Versatile reed perfect for any player, beginner to professional
- Tip Thickness 0.09mm (0.0035 inch)
- Heel Thickness 2.8mm (0.110 inch)
Established in 1905 (Paris) and founded by clarinetist, Eugène Van Doren, Vandoren Paris are a world renowned brand specialising in clarinet and saxophone reeds, mouthpieces, ligatures and other accessories. Vandoren combine innovative designs with state of the art machinery (using engineering tolerance below 1/100th of a millimetre) to produce products of outstanding quality.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.