Vandoren 56 Rue Lepic Bb Clarinet Reeds Box of 10
Vandoren 56 Rue Lepic reeds are made from thicker cane and incorporate a heel taper much like the German style reeds. This combination of design features produce a rich, centered and very pure sound. Excellent for classical players. As well as this it has a great stability and quick response in all registers. The difference between the strength grades are smaller which gives a better consistency in quality.
These reeds are named after the address of the Vandoren showroom in Paris. 56 Rue Lepic is a real place! But you don't need to travel all that way for your reeds, we are always well stocked here at the Vibe. Come on in and have a play.
- Strengths available 2.5, 3, 3.5, 3.5+, 4
- Tip Thickness 0.11mm (0.0045 inch)
- Heel Thickness 3.25mm (0.128inch)
- Box of 10
Established in 1905 (Paris) and founded by clarinetist, Eugène Van Doren, Vandoren Paris are a world renowned brand specialising in clarinet and saxophone reeds, mouthpieces, ligatures and other accessories. Vandoren combine innovative designs with state of the art machinery (using engineering tolerance below 1/100th of a millimetre) to produce products of outstanding quality.
Here at the Vibe we stock all 4 of the Vandoren clarinet reeds: Traditional, V12, 56 Rue Lepic and V21. Why not pop in and try a couple out.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.