Trevor James Privilege Flute
This excellent top of the range student flute gives the new player complete tonal flexibility combined with high quality mechanism and set-up. Silver-plated headjoint tube, Silver Lip Plate and Riser, silver-plated body and footjoint with French-style pointed key arm mechanism.
- Responsive headjoint design
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Japanese tubing
- Heavy-weighted engraved crown as standard
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Triple-plated finish
- High quality Italian pads
- Hidden adjusting screws
- 925 silver lip and riser
- French style wooden case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- White gauze cloth
- Micro-fibre cleaning cloth
- Owner Guide
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
About Trevor James
Trevor James is a successful multi-award wining specialist brand currently distributing their instruments to 57 countries. Originally designed and introduced to the worlds music markets in the early 1980's by Mr Trevor James, almost 40 years on, TJ flutes are now regarded as one of the most reputable flute manufacturers.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.