Trevor James Bass Flute
Excellent tonal colour and dynamic facility combine with soldered tone holes, French style pointed key arms and a well designed mechanism to create a superb and exacting bass flute. Comfortable as a solo performer or in a flute choir, the Trevor James bass flute is handmade to exacting standards without compromise.
- 925 silver lip and riser, silver-plated tube and mechanism
- Soldered tone holes
- ‘French-style pointed’ key arms
- Pearl touch-pieces
- Bb to B left hand thumb key roller
- Comfortable left and right hand positions
- Hand-turned and shaped wooden left hand support crutch
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.