Trevor James - 5XE - Straight Flute
FREE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE ON THIS FLUTE
Building upon the success of their 10XE student flute, a multi-award winning 'first' flute featured in the best woodwind instrument category, Trevor James introduce the new 5XE student level flute.
The 5XE flute bares the hallmarks of a TJ flute, a free blowing silver-plated instrument, meaning that you are not struggling with making a sound, but can work on perfecting your tone so you'll be able to play your favourite tunes much quicker. The 5XE also represents unparalleled value for money unavailable from other top manufacturers at this price point.
TJ can track each stage of each instruments manufacture by a unique Guarantee document included with every instrument. This booklet describes basic care and maintenance advice and also includes a unique numbering code so that your instrument can be tracked, from which member of the Trevor James technical staff set it up and finally show who checked the instrument prior to despatch. Their UK based technical workshop teams are composed entirely of musicians and experienced specialist repairers. You are getting an instrument which is cared for from start to end!
- Silver plated
- Advanced head joint features- Designed to be free blowing perfect for the beginner
- Closed holes
- Triple Plated Finish
- Offset G, E mechanism
- Instrument is supplied in a wooden case with fleece lined case cover
- Double Skin Yellow Pads
About Trevor James
Trevor James is a successful multi-award wining specialist brand currently distributing their instruments to 57 countries. Originally designed and introduced to the worlds music markets in the early 1980's by Mr Trevor James, almost 40 years on, TJ flutes are now regarded as one of the most reputable flute manufacturers.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.