Silverstein Works Original A-Frame Ligature Gen 5
A LIGATURE DESIGNED TO GIVE THE PUREST SOUND
Every aspect of the Silverstein ligatures, from the dotted chords to the specially coated finish on the metal components through to the innovative 4 fine tuners, has been meticulously researched and developed to produce the most consistent sound across the whole of the instrument. Couple this with an incredibly stylish aesthetic and what you get is a very serious piece of kit. The tonal response is very even across the whole range of the clarinet, meaning that certain registers will not pop out too suddenly or just disappear.
PATENTED ROCKING BRIDGE
The new improved Rocking Bridge mechanism is include with the Generation 5 ligs, where the rocking action of the bridge automatially ahieves an optimal alignment with your mouthpiece. Furthmore, the elongated feet providing a secure grip to prevent slipping when removing the mouthpiece. The bridge feet are now in direct contact with the mouthpiece providing further resonance than with previous generations.
- Rocking Bridge rubber shoes
- 1.5mm hex wrench
- User manual with warranty registration card
- 2-Year Warranty
- Harmonic Partials: The first thing you notice is how free the reed becomes, resulting in increased harmonic partials for depth of sound
- 2nd Evolution cord: Improved cord technology results in a thinner thread for even less contact and pressure on the the reed.
- Tonal control: New fine tuners change how the ligature responds to the vibrations of the reed, tuning the focus and colour of your sound to give unprecedented control and flexibility.
- Sound adjustment: the nut regulates tension on the cord. By tightening less, the reed vibrates more for a darker sound.
- Precision fit: Easily customize the ligature using a standard hex wrench.
- Hand-finished: The design and craftsmanship speak for itself.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.