Seydel 1847 Noble Harmonica
The 1847 Noble harp has been designed with matte cover plates, and extra side vents for enhanced projection even when the instrument is fully cupped. The comb has been milled from aluminium and then anodised black (with Seydel's logo engraved on the back). Inside the reed plates are made from German Silver (making them corrosion free) and then fixed in place with stainless steel screws and rivets; all coming together to form a brilliant air resistant seal.
The Nobles weight and tactile feel give an improved handling of the harp. The oval stickers are hard wearing and make it easy to see which way your harp is facing (even in the dark!). The Low Keyed Nobles have a different cone shaped lower cover plate for even more projection - (LF to LC)
- Available in keys: Ab, A, Bb, B, C, Db, D, Eb, E, F, G, Low C, Low D, Low F, Low F#
- Stainless steel cover plates with side-vents (openings on both sides)
- Cone-shaped lower cover plate for low keys (LF to LC)
- aluminium comb anodised in black with the SEYDEL logo laser-engraved on the back
- Oval key stickers
- German silver corrosion free fine cut reed plates
- Stainless steel screws
- Stainless reeds / rivets
Established in 1847 (Germany), Seydel Harmonicas is the oldest harmonica manufacturer in the world producing a varied range of models to suit all playing styles. C.A. Seydel and Sons produce Harmonicas & accessories which are constructed with great precision and are known for their unique sound.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.