Seydel 1847 Lightning Harmonica - SPECIAL OFFER
The 1847 Lightning is made without compromise: the best components available and SEYDEL’s masterly craftsmanship were used to build this harmonica lover’s dream.
What makes the 1847 Lightning so special?
For the first time we created polished stainless steel reeds for the best responsiveness, a beautifully ballanced fat tone and a very long lifetime.
The 1847 LIGHTNING comes with a polished solid comb made of stainless steel that gives the instrument not only extra weight (160 g / 5,6 Oz) but as well adds a very resonant component to the sound.
The shiny stainless steel coverplates with the special 1847 3D-imprint and side vents are completely rounded at the front and opened wide at the back for the best sound projection towards the audience.
- Available in keys: G, A, Bb, C, D, E, F
- Richter-diatonic harmonica
- Stainless steel reeds and rivets
- Fine-cut reedplates (less air loss)
- Ergonomically shaped coverplates with rounded edges, dividers and hole openings.
- Extra strong stainless steel covers (0.4mm)
- Opened, crimped wide back
- Polished Stainless Steel Comb for added resonance
Established in 1847 (Germany), Seydel Harmonicas is the oldest harmonica manufacturer in the world and produces a range of models. C.A. Seydel and Sons produce high quality harmonicas and harmonica accessories which are constructed with great precision and are known for their unique sound.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.