Seydel 1847 Classic Harmonica
The Seydel 1847 Classic Harmonica has a full and loud, overtone-rich sound with extremely fast tone-response due to its stainless steel reeds. There is less air-loss due to fine-cut reedplates and it has a very long durability, even with heavy duty playing. Stainless steel reeds and stainless steel rivets. Beard and lip-friendly coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece make it comfortable for any player. It's covers are made of extra strong stainless steel sheet (0.4mm), opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore have a good stability and rounded edges. It has a moisture-proof, swelling-free maple-comb, sealed with multiple layers of food-safe finish. A lovely harp and very popular amongst the regular players who visit us here at The Vibe.
- Available in keys: Ab, A, Bb, B, C, Db, D, Eb, E, F, G, Low C, Low Db, Low D, Low Eb, Low E, Low F, Low F#
- Richter-diatonic harmonica
- Stainless steel reeds and rivets
- Fine-cut reedplates (less air loss)
- Ergonomically shaped coverplates with rounded edges, dividers and hole openings.
- Extra strong stainless steel covers (0.4mm)
- Opened, crimped wide back
- Swelling-free sealed maple-comb
Established in 1847 (Germany), Seydel Harmonicas is the oldest harmonica manufacturer in the world and produces a range of models. C.A. Seydel and Sons produce high quality harmonicas and harmonica accessories which are constructed with great precision and are known for their unique sound.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.