Seydel 12 Piece Harmonica Belt Bag
The Seydel 12 piece Harmonica belt bag holds up to twelve blues harmonicas and enables players to conveniently access the instruments with ease. Each harmonica is placed in an upright position, held in place by an individual strap and can be accessed from the top of the bag. Perfect for the player who needs to swap between harps mid set as all your harmonicas are there at your hip.
- Holds 12 instruments (10 hole diatonic harmonicas)
- Constructed from sturdy synthetic materials
- Instruments secured in an upright position and accessed from the top
- Each harmonica held in place by an individual strap
- Practical belt clip at the rear side of the bag
- Dimensions: 16 x 8 x 11 cm
Established in 1847 (Germany), Seydel Harmonicas is the oldest harmonica manufacturer in the world and produces a range of models. C.A. Seydel and Sons produce high quality harmonicas and harmonica accessories which are constructed with great precision and are known for their unique sound.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.