Black Friday Deal - Selmer Recital Bb Clarinet
The Selmer Recital Bb Clarinet, made from specially selected grenadilla wood. It has a sophisticated bore design. The combination of the free blowing mouthpiece, unique bore design (2mm’s wider) and grenadilla wood body, barrel and bell, enables players to produce rich, warm and round tones.
- Key : Bb
- Pitch : 440 Hz / 442 Hz
- Grenadilla wood body, barrels and bell
- Comes with two barrels 64.5mm and 62.5mm
- Boehm System
- 17 Keys / 6 Rings
- Left hand Eb Lever
- Silver plated keywork
- Metal tenon sockets
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Leather pads
- Blue steel springs
Founded in Paris in 1885, Henri Selmer began producing professional grade clarinets in 1898 amongst other wind and brass instruments. During this time, his brother Alexandre Selmer was progressing up through the ranks of the top American Orchestras playing on Selmer Paris clarinets, eventually becoming Principal clarinet of the New York Philharmonic in 1909. He subsequently set up a shop in New York selling Selmer Paris clarinets and later returned to France, entrusting the running of the shop to a fellow colleague. On Alexandre’s return to France, the workshops of Selmer began to expand due to the continuing popularity of the brand. Selmer have continued to add to their extensive range of instruments over the years and continue to be a respected brand name worldwide.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.