Sally Adam's Flute Basics - Pupil's Book with CD
Sally Adams’s Flute Basics Series is a landmark method by one of the leading figures in flute education. Comprising pupil’s tutor book, teacher’s book with accompaniment parts and an array of online resources, Flute Basics provides everything you need to get playing.
This edition of Flute Basics Pupil’s book offers a fresh design, clear technical drawings, fun illustrations, new activities, pull-out fingering chart and of course all of the great tunes featured in the original Flute Basics. Starting at absolute beginner level and progressing to about Grade 2, it contains:
• a wide range of repertoire, including original pieces and well-loved favourites from every genre
• warm ups and fun original exercises
• invaluable fact files, quizzes and technical advice covering notation, general musicianship and care of the instrument
• helpful fingering diagrams and rhythm boxes
• duets throughout – ideal for group teaching
• pull-out fingering chart to pin on your wall
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.