Plasticover Bb Clarinet Reeds Box of 5
Plasticover Bb Clarinet reeds are manufactured by D’addario. Plasticover reeds are made from real cane which is coated in a special plastic formula. This provides a durability and consistency which helps the reed last longer. The coating helps the reed resist moisture and climate changes that can affect the playability. Because of this they are a great reed for using outside in ensembles like marching bands. Also for doublers who may have to pick up and play an instrument after it’s been sat for a while. They are available in a variety of reed strengths, 1.5 to 4, and are cut on D'Addario's updated reed-making machinery. They are French filed for a fast response. Definitely worth a try if you’re looking for a reed with more lasting power.
- Available in strengths 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4
- Ideal for outdoor players
- French filed
- Coated in special plastic formula
- Box of 5
Established in New York, USA, D’Addario are a family run business manufacturing and supplying instrumental products and accessories for woodwind, strings and percussion worldwide. D’addario are an innovative company who continuously strive to research and improve upon their designs.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.