La Voz Bb Clarinet Reeds Box of 10
La Voz Bb Clarinet reeds are manufactured by D’addario. Similar to the Rico cut, La Voz reeds are unfiled and feature a thinner profile and blank. They are available in a variety of reed strengths, soft to hard, and are a favourite among jazz musicians because of their deep and powerful tone. They are cut with ultimate precision and quality using state of the art machinery. D'Addario's updated reed-making machinery has made today's La Voz reeds more consistent than ever before. They have a stronger spine than other reeds giving the player more resistance. Combined with the thinner profile and blank it makes for a strong but flexible reed.
- Available in strengths Soft / Medium Soft / Medium / Medium Hard / Hard
- Ideal for jazz players
- Thinner profile and blank
- Box of 10
- (La Voz Soft = Rico 1.5, SM=2, M=2.5, MH=3, H=3.5)
Established in New York, USA, D’Addario are a family run business manufacturing and supplying instrumental products and accessories for woodwind, strings and percussion worldwide. D’addario are an innovative company who continuously strive to research and improve upon their designs.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.