Rico Grand Concert Select Evolution Bb Clarinet reeds
Rico Grand Concert Select Evolution Bb clarinet reeds are manufactured by D’addario. Available in a variety of reed strengths, Grand Concert Select reeds are ideal for advanced – professional players. Cut with ultimate precision and quality using state of the art machinery, these reeds incorporate a traditional tip and the thickest spine of the GCS family. It also has lower side rails for a balanced response with the thicker heart. It is stable and consistent in all registers, and from pianissimo to fortissimo. The unique cut provides flexibility for precise articulation and interval changes. Why not pop into the store to try out a couple of the Grand Concert Select range?
- Strength available 2.5, 3, 3.5
- Lower side rails
- Ideal for advanced, professional players
- Evolution Thicker Blank
- Box of 10
Established in New York, USA, D’Addario are a family run business manufacturing and supplying an array of reed brands for clarinet and saxophone including Rico, Rico Royal, La Voz, Mitchell Lurie Premium and D’addario Reserve amongst others. They also manufacture a variety of instrumental products and accessories for woodwind, strings and percussion worldwide. D’addario are an innovative company who continuously strive to research and improve upon their designs.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.