Rico by D'Addario Bb Clarinet Reeds 3 Pack
Rico by D'Addario Bb Clarinet Reeds 3 Pack are the go to reed for a huge amount of teachers worldwide. The soft and easy feel of the “orange box” classic is a great starter reed for a beginner of any age. Rico are a brand of reeds manufactured by D’addario. Available in a variety of reed strengths, Rico reeds are ideal for students but are also favoured by jazz musicians worldwide. Cut with ultimate precision and quality using state of the art machinery, Rico reeds are unfiled and incorporate a thinner blank /profile, enabling players to produce responsive tones with relative ease.
- Available in strengths 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3,
- Ideal for student and jazz players
- Thinner vamp
- Pack of 3
- Also available as singles reeds.
Established in New York, USA, D’Addario are a family run business manufacturing and supplying an array of reed brands for clarinet and saxophone including Rico, Rico Royal, La Voz, Mitchell Lurie Premium and D’addario Reserve amongst others. They also manufacture a variety of instrumental products and accessories for woodwind, strings and percussion worldwide. D’addario are an innovative company who continuously strive to research and improve upon their designs.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.