Paul Harris's Clarinet Basics - Pupil's Book with Audio Download
This edition of Clarinet Basics Pupil’s book (with Audio Download) offers a fresh design, clear technical drawings, fun illustrations, new activities, pull-out fingering chart and of course all of the great tunes featured in the original Clarinet Basics. Starting at absolute beginner level and progressing to about Grade 2, it contains:
- Warm ups and fun original exercises
- Invaluable fact files, quizzes and technical advice covering notation, general musicianship and care of the instrument
- Helpful fingering diagrams and rhythm boxes
- Pull-out fingering chart to pin on your wall
- Audio Download containing piano and clarinet accompaniments to play along with.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.