Leuthner French Cut Professional Clarinet Reeds
The Leuthner French Cut Professional Clarinet Reeds are known for their clear, warm and full sound across all registers. This comes from the slightly softer nature of the reed they use compared to other manufacturers. They have excellent playability and response and have become very popular very quickly with many Pro players. The French style of play teamed with the Viennese tonal tradition makes for an excellent design. That, and the high end craftsmanship and top quality cane that Leuthner uses, have proven to produce a consistency to more than rival some of the biggest reed names out there. A real all-rounder and firm favourite of our very own Graeme here at the Vibe.
- Available in strengths 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5
- Cut from 3.2mm blanks
- Thicker Heart
- Contoured tip for reliable response and comfort
- Box of 10
Peter Leuthner started his company in 1997 after playing for many years in the Vienna State Opera and the Vienna Philharmonic. From the start the Leuthner Studio has had a unique way of combining the Viennese tradition of reed construction with state of the art technology. As a professional musician Leuthner puts his main focus on using the highest quality materials as well as attaining technical perfection when manufacturing the reeds. During model development he is able to rely on feedback from colleagues who have played in various international top orchestras. These top clarinetists still test the new models before the cut goes into general production.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.