Legere European Signature Bb Clarinet Reed
- Available in strengths 2, 2.25, 2.5, 2.75, 3, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4, 4.25, 4.5
- 1 x Reed
- Made from polypropylene (Does not absorb water / 100% non-toxic / Can be sanitised)
- Extremely durable
- Made in Canada by Légère Reeds Ltd
Established in 1998, Guy Légère and Mark Kortschot joined forces to produce high quality synthetic woodwind reeds. Based in Toronto-Canada, Légère Reeds use state of the art computer controlled machinery and produce precision cut reeds with a worldwide distribution. Guy Légère combined his background in Chemistry (as well being an amateur clarinettist) together with Mark Kortschot’s background in Chemical engineering and applied chemistry to produce reeds from a special polymer compound.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.