Légère Classic Eb Clarinet Reed
The Légère Classic is the long living stalwart of the Legere range, and for good reason. It's thick tipped design and warm sound profile are a big hit with Clarinettists the world over, providing what they know and love from their favourite cane reeds whilst also providing improved consistancy and stability.
While this style of reed is highly recommended for beginners, many professional musicians also enjoy the easy projection and darker tone provided by the classic cut.
- Supplied as a single reed.
- New case to keep your reed safe while in your case
- Made from polypropylene (Does not absorb water / 100% non-toxic / Can be sanitised)
- Extremely durable
- Made in Canada by Légère Reeds Ltd
Established in 1998, Guy Légère and Mark Kortschot joined forces to produce high quality synthetic woodwind reeds. Based in Toronto-Canada, Légère Reeds use state of the art computer controlled machinery and produce precision cut reeds with a worldwide distribution. Guy Légère combined his background in Chemistry (as well being an amateur clarinettist) together with Mark Kortschot’s background in Chemical engineering and applied chemistry to produce reeds from a special polymer compound.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.