K&M Cors Anglais Stand
Practical stand for English Horns. The proven 4-legged construction made of stable zinc die-cast legs guaranties optimal stand stability. Thanks to the patented and easy to operate screw-in system the legs can be conveniently stored in the peg. The soft felt ring protects the instrument from scratches.
- Height – 186mm
- Leg construction: Foldable legs
- Plastic peg / Steel legs
- Suitable for: Cors Anglais
- Weight - 0.13kgs
Established in 1949, König and Meyer have become a leading brand in the manufacturing of music / speaker / instrument stands, microphones, studio equipment, seating and an array of other music related accessories. K & M manufacture a range of high quality, durable products using innovative design techniques.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.