K&M Clarinet Stand Compact
The K&M Clarinet Stand Compact is small and easy to assemble. The detachable metal leg base screws into the peg so that the entire stand can be stored in the bell of the instrument (with felt ring) and is suitable to be used with Bb and A clarinets. The leg base is constructed with five legs for maximum sturdiness and stability.
- Leg construction: Screwable leg base
- Plastic peg, zinc die-cast legs
- Detachable metal leg base screws into the peg so that the entire unit can be stored in the bell of the instrument; with felt ring Suitable for: A and B clarinets
- Colour – Black
Established in 1949, König and Meyer have become a leading brand in the manufacturing of music / speaker / instrument stands, microphones, studio equipment, seating and an array of other music related accessories. K & M manufacture a range of high quality, durable products using innovative design techniques.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.