Jody Jazz HR* Bb Clarinet Mouthpiece
The mouthpieces are separated into 2 strands:
1. Tip Openings 1 – 5: For those aiming to achieve a warmer sound in order to blend well in Orchestral and Ensemble playing as well as taking comfort in knowing their solo passages will project powerfully. These mouthpieces excel more within a Classical style of playing.
2. Tip Openings 6 – 10: These models offer a particularly brighter sound, allowing the player far greater projection. This also means much more volume capability! As a result, these mouthpieces operate wonderfully in bands, suiting; Jazz, Klezmer, Latin and Folk music where a big sound is paramount.
Overall, this range offers incredibly clear, responsive playing with ease of sound and brightness in all registers of the instrument. A Performer using a HR* model will be afforded enhanced control and ownership over tone and depth of sound with a mouthpiece this flexible.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.