Hohner Super Chromonica 48 - 270
The Hohner Super Chromonica 48 -270 is a classic all round model suitable for all styles of music and favoured by professionals and teachers worldwide. In the key of C, D, F or G, the 48-270 model is simply constructed with a pearwood comb and 48 chromonica reeds with a three octave range. This model offers outstanding value for money. Thicker reed plates and longer reeds ensure improved response and greater volume. Assembly is with screws instead of nails, allowing for easy access for all maintenance tasks. An excellent instrument for both traditional chromatic playing and contemporary styles.
- Pearwood comb, optimized for improved response in the upper register
- 48 Classic chromonica reeds (full 3 octave range)
- 1.05 mm brass reed plates affixed with nails
- Stainless steel covers
- Short slide action
- Hard shell case
- Made in Germany
- Slide easily converted for left hand use
- Chrome plated mouthpiece with round holes
- New reed plate mensur and reed profiles for better response and longer reed life
In 1857, Matthias Hohner established a small harmonica factory in Germany and over the past 150 years, the Hohner Group have grown to become a highly successful brand worldwide. Hohner Harmonicas are a popular choice with pop, rock and blues artists worldwide due to the outstanding manufacturing quality and design of the models. They offer a huge range of diatonic and chromatic models suitable for the total beginner through to professional players. As well as Harmonicas, Hohner also manufacture accordions, melodicas, recorders and guitars.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.