Hohner Rocket Amp Harmonica
The Hohner Rocket Amp Harmonica is the Harmonica you need when Volume is priority number one. Designed for playing with a microphone, the body is shorter than the standard Rocket to help accommodate holding both in your hands. The air channeling from the closed coverplate design also concentrates all of the air through into the microphone so there is no lost sound. The ergonomically designed comb has rounded sides and edges for maximum comfort. Wide open cover plates and channel design enhance projection to ensure maximum loudness. The Rocket allows players to express a powerful, dynamic sound. It is one of the loudest harmonicas on the market achieved through its optimized cover plate and channel design. The sturdy zipper case allows moisture to evaporate while keeping dust out. A really great harmonica, why not come in and test one out?
- Available in C, D, E, F, G, A
- Richter Tuning Diatonic Number of holes - 10
- 20 brass reeds
- Stainless steel cover surface
- 0,9 mm brass reed plates
- Stainless steel surface
- ABS Lime comb with rounded sides,edges and corners
- Length 10.2 cm
- Sturdy zipper case
In 1857, Matthias Hohner established a small harmonica factory in Germany and over the past 150 years, the Hohner Group have grown to become a highly successful brand worldwide. Hohner Harmonicas are a popular choice with pop, rock and blues artists worldwide due to the outstanding manufacturing quality and design of the models. They offer a huge range of diatonic and chromatic models suitable for the total beginner through to professional players. As well as Harmonicas, Hohner also manufacture accordions, melodicas, recorders and guitars.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.