Hohner Marine Band Crossover Harmonica
The Hohner Marine Band Crossover is a top range professional harmonica, part of the Hohner Marine Band series, and is ideal for the blues, rock, soul or jazz player. The triple coated laminated bamboo comb is very hard and water resistant. The reed profiles ensure longer reed life and optimal response. The channel openings and reed plate edges are rounded off for greater playing comfort. The reed plates are attached with screws which make the crossover very airtight. This gives a bright tone, with fast and even response. The Hohner Crossover comes in it's own tough zip fastening pouch with elasticised loop on the back so it can be worn on your belt.
- Available in A, Ab, B, Bb, C, Db, D, Eb, E, F, F#, G
- Patented multi-layer bonded bamboo comb for bright, powerful tone.
- Comb completely sealed to prevent swelling
- Modern compromise tuning for all contemporary styles
- Reed plate edges and channel openings with new Ultraglide coating are rounded off for greater playing comfort
- Sturdy zipper case allows moisture to evaporate while keeping dust out.
In 1857, Matthias Hohner established a small harmonica factory in Germany and over the past 150 years, the Hohner Group have grown to become a highly successful brand worldwide. Hohner Harmonicas are a popular choice with pop, rock and blues artists worldwide due to the outstanding manufacturing quality and design of the models. They offer a huge range of diatonic and chromatic models suitable for the total beginner through to professional players. As well as Harmonicas, Hohner also manufacture accordions, melodicas, recorders and guitars.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.