Hohner Marine Band 1896 Harmonica
The Hohner Marine Band 1896 Harmonica is a 10 hole diatonic harp with 20 brass reeds, pearwood brown comb and an original cover design from 1896. The manufacturing of this model is very similar to the way in which it was modeled in 1896, retaining the uniquely authentic blues harmonica sound. One of the most popular harmonicas all over the world its the sound most people associate with the blues. If you don't already own one of these, it's time you tried them out. You cant go wrong with a Marine Band 1896.
- Available in all 12 keys from G to F#
- Diatonic tuning
- Number of holes -10
- 20 brass reeds
- Stainless steel Cover surface
- 0,9 mm brass Reed plates
- Brass Reed plate surface
- Pearwood lacquered mouthpiece surface
- Greatly reduced swelling behavior through double-coated pearwood comb
- Clear lacquer comb surface
- Original cover design from 1896 ensures the classic blues sound
- 10 cm Length
In 1857, Matthias Hohner established a small harmonica factory in Germany and over the past 150 years, the Hohner Group have grown to become a highly successful brand worldwide. Hohner Harmonicas are a popular choice with pop, rock and blues artists worldwide due to the outstanding manufacturing quality and design of the models. They offer a huge range of diatonic and chromatic models suitable for the total beginner through to professional players. As well as Harmonicas, Hohner also manufacture accordions, melodicas, recorders and guitars.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.