Hercules Alto Flute Stand
The Hercules alto flute stand is constructed with an adjustable peg height that locks in place with a simple lever together with two extra peg holes on the legs of the stand, should the player wish to use extra pegs for an additional flute and/or piccolo (extra pegs not included). The DS562B incorporates a thick rubber resting base to protect the foot joint. Hercules carry case also included.
HERCULES stands produce a vast array of instrument and music equipment stands using innovative designs and outstanding manufacturing. They produce excellent quality products that are strong, safe and easy to use and offer outstanding value for money.
- Compact Folded Size – 320 x 90mm
- Weight - 0.6 kg (1.4lbs)
- Hercules carry case included
- Adjustable peg height Swivel Legs fit around other equipment
HERCULES stands are designed to be attractive, strong, safe and easy to use. This is achieved by employing innovative designs in consultation with the musician, which are in turn combined with excellent manufacturing techniques. These elements, together with rigorous factory quality control, result in a product range which is unrivaled for quality and value for money.
Whether you are looking for elegant brasswind stands or woodwind stands, or if you need reliable keyboard stands, HERCULES have them.
In the studio, on tour, or simply for home use — HERCULES are stands you can trust.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.