D'Addario Reserve Evolution Bb Clarinet Reeds
UK tax excl. £23.75
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.
The Reserve Evolution Bb Clarinet Reeds are the thickest blank reed under the Reserve line that offers a roundness of sound, a heavy spine for increased projection, a thicker tip for enhanced articulation and greater warmth and flexibility. Like all D’Addario Reeds, the Evolution Reeds are crafted using a groundbreaking digital vamping process, for ultimate quality control, precision, and reed-to-reed consistency. Ideal for the advancing student and professional, the Reserve Evolution Bb Clarinet Reeds are available now in half strengths from 2.5 to 5.0, with a special 3.5+ strength.
- Available strengths 2.5, 3, 3.5, 3.5+, 4
- Ideal for student and professional players alike
- Rounded Tip Corners
- Thickest Blank
- Shorter Vamp
- Thicker Tip
- Box of 10
Established in New York, USA, D’Addario are a family run business manufacturing and supplying instrumental products and accessories for woodwind, strings and percussion worldwide. D’addario are an innovative company who continuously strive to research and improve upon their designs.