D’Addario Organic Reserve Eb Clarinet Reeds
D’Addario reserve Eb clarinet reeds are manufactured using their special ‘digital vamping’ process. This enables D’Addario to cut and produce reeds with ultimate precision and quality. Available in a variety of reed strengths, the Reserve reeds are ideal for advancing students and professionals alike. The Reserve reed incorporates a traditional blank, shorter vamp and standard tip. The Reserve reeds are made exclusively from lower-internode cane in order to make use of the highest-density cane available. Only the lower sections of each cane pole are selected, giving greater consistency as a result of the ultra-dense structure. Reserve reeds, like original Reserve reeds, are made to such high standards that less than five percent of reed cane qualifies
- Available strengths 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 3.5+, 4
- Ideal for student and professional players alike
- Rounded Tip Corners
- Traditional Blank
- Shorter Vamp
- Standard Tip
- Box of 10
Established in New York, USA, D’Addario are a family run business manufacturing and supplying instrumental products and accessories for woodwind, strings and percussion worldwide. D’addario are an innovative company who continuously strive to research and improve upon their designs.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.