Mitchell Lurie Premium Bb Clarinet Reeds Box of 5
Mitchell Lurie Premium Bb Clarinet reeds are a reed designed for students who are progressing in their learning. They are manufactured by D’addario and are available in a variety of reed strengths. As well as students, Mitchell Lurie reeds are favoured by advanced musicians all over the world. Cut with ultimate precision and quality using their state of the art machinery and cut from premium grade cane for a more consistent response and playability. These reeds incorporate a thicker spine for added resistance and thinner tip for quick response and articulation. They are filed, meaning a little more of the outer reed is taken off, which gives a bright but warm tone. Graded slightly softer than other brands so it may be worth trying a strength up from your normal.
- Available in strengths 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3,
- Thinner tip and thicker spine
- Box of 5
Established in New York, USA, D’Addario are a family run business manufacturing and supplying instrumental products and accessories for woodwind, strings and percussion worldwide. D’addario are an innovative company who continuously strive to research and improve upon their designs.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.