Buffet Prestige Bass Clarinet to low C
The Buffet Prestige Bass clarinet is part of Buffet’s professional range. It is a high specification model with Eb/Ab lever, low G resonance key, double D spatula and a triple D Spatula.
The Buffet Prestige Bass clarinet is part of Buffet’s professional range. It is a high specification model with Eb/Ab lever, low G resonance key, double D spatula and a triple D Spatula. It is made from specially selected African blackwood which gives it a rich and warm tone in its entire range. The neck of the Buffet Prestige is adjustable for intonation and offers a highly comfortable angle for the bass clarinetist. A real contender for an industry favourite, it’s one you need to try. Most comparable to the Selmer Privilege.
- Model: 1193
- Key : Bb
- Pitch : 440 Hz / 442 Hz
- Natural African blackwood
- Two piece adjustable neck
- Silver plated German silver bell
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Silver-plated OR gold plated keywork
- Double register mechanism
- Blue steel springs
- Eb / Ab Lever - Low G resonance - Double D Spatula - Triple D Spatula
- Metal capped tenons
- Leather and cork pads
- Also available in the GreenLine model
This instrument is made of a CITES Appendix II listed material. To see what this means for you click here.
Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments).
For nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.