Buffet Crampon Tosca Eb Clarinet
The Buffet Tosca Eb clarinet is a premium professional Eb clarinet. Designed to bring a superior quality and performance at the top of buffets Eb harmony clarinet range. It's ease of response, flexibility and high comfort level are some of the qualities that distinguish the Tosca Eb from the other Eb's. Part of the R13 bore line and elegantly designed by Michel Arrignon, it is the culmination of innovative design technology with extensive experience within the industry.
With an unstained premium grenadilla wood body, power forged key work-first plated in copper then silver, altered tone hole replacement with an elongated barrel (for improved tuning), raised C#/G# tone holes, left hand Eb lever and Gore-Tex, leather and cork pads, the Tosca Eb is a triumph in the professional field and a pleasure to play.
- Key : Eb
- Natural African Blackwood Body
- Adjustable Thumb Rest
- Silver Plated Keywork
- Keys – 18 / Rings - 6
- Blue Steel Springs
- Metal Capped Tenons
- Combination of GT, Leather and Cork Pads
Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments).
For nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.