Buffet Crampon Tosca Bb Clarinet
The Buffet Crampon Tosca Bb clarinet is one of the top models in the Buffet range. Created with the design expertise of Michel Arrignon it is made from special, hand selected, natural African blackwood. Left unstained for a more natural finish. The Tosca enables players to produce rich, velvety sounds with a consistency to the intonation. This model has also been designed with ergonomic features that give the player high levels of comfort. Designed in the 21st century it really is the cutting edge of clarinets available.
- Key : Bb
- Pitch : 440 Hz / 442 Hz
- Natural African Blackwood Body
- Buffet Crampon poly cylindrical bore
- Metal capped tenons
- Barrels – 65mm and 66mm
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Silver-plated keywork
- Eb Lever
- Low F Correction key
- Keys – 19 / Rings - 6
- Blue steel springs
- GT Pads (100% Waterproof material) and cork pads
- Also available in the Green LinE model
Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments).
For nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.