Buffet Crampon RC A Clarinet
The Buffet RC A clarinet was created with the design expertise of Robert Carrée. Made from specially selected Grenadilla wood, the RC model really has the warmth and richness to the sound that wood brings. The RC model comes with the unique poly-cylindrical bore designed by Robert Carrée, and is an excellent instrument for those wishing to aspire to professional level.
- Key : A
- Pitch : 440 Hz / 442 Hz
- Grenadilla Wood
- Bore : Historical poly cylindrical
- 2 Barrels – 64mm and 65mm
- New bell design
- Adjustable thumb rest, enabling the use of a neck strap.
- Silver-plated keywork
- Keys – 17 / Rings – 6
- E Flat lever option
- Blue steel springs
- Leather and cork pads (register key)
Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments).
For nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.