Buffet Crampon R13 Bb Clarinet
The Buffet Crampon R13 Bb clarinet was originally created in 1955 with the design expertise of Robert Carrée. Made from specially selected African blackwood, the Buffet R13 lets players create warm, rich sounds. The R13 has been a popular model with teachers for many years. Also commonly found in the hands of chamber, orchestral, band and solo players worldwide. Particularly successful in the US.
- Key : Bb
- Pitch : 440 Hz
- Stained African Blackwood Body
- Bore : poly cylindrical
- Adjustable thumb rest, enabling the use of a neck strap.
- Silver-plated keywork
- Keys – 17 / Rings - 6
- Blue steel needle springs
- Double fish skin Pads
- Also available in the Green LinE model
Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments).
For nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.