Buffet Crampon Prodige Bb Clarinet
- Supplied with new Urban Play Buffet mouthpiece
- Leather pads
- Poly-cylindrical bore inspired by the E13 Intermediate model
- 65mm Barrel
- Adjustable thumb rest with ring for neck strap
- Comes in smart and protective case with backpack straps
Established in Paris in 1825, Buffet Crampon has built up a highly respected worldwide brand name producing a range of clarinets of exceptional quality (amongst a range of other wind instruments).
For nearly 200 years, Buffet Crampon have continued to research advanced techniques and design ideas as well as collaborating with renowned artists to create instruments with technical precision and great artistry. As a company, Buffet Crampon have always made it a policy to employ instrument craftsmen, engineers and sales representatives who are themselves musicians. Through the combination of traditional methods, advanced techniques and listening to the advice of renowned players, Buffet have created a range instruments of artistic and technical excellence.
1. On arrival, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every instrument requires some attention after its long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every Clarinet & Flute is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New instruments purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.